Tuesday, June 2, 2015

‪#‎PricelessSurprise

A couple of weeks ago we commented on "eyes on the road" for being a campaing tha created Impact on the viewers.
This time we´d like to review the campaign "# Priceless Surprise".

Why?

Because this one showed a man that I respect a whole lot: Pierluigi Collina. The man has been retired for ten years now and i got shivers down my spine as soon as I saw him on screen.

Watch the video cortesy of MasterCard Türkiye.

Pierluigi is a legend, considering the fact that referees all over tend to receive bad kind of views by the fans, this one didn´t, it was his presence on the field, his decisión making, his way of dealing with the players,  you knew that match was not going to show bad sportmanship, or was going to be short on judgement by Collina´s side.

Apparently he is still very popular in Turkey, thats why they decided to do this  #‎PricelessSurprise there, just look at the faces of the players on the field . Also the UEFA´s hymn is widely recognized all over and it´s awesome.


I remembered when my teachers said that creating emotion was the most effective way to create Brand Loyalty, I dont consider myself a very nostalgic kind of man, but this commercial really got me.

ha! I know my memes...




No comments:

Post a Comment