Friday, June 12, 2015

24 Heures du Mans / 24 Hours of Le Mans

Don´t get scared. The article is in English...

This weekend will be the race of the year! Maybe not for all Motorsport fans, but for me it is. Why? Because over the years i grew tired of the F1 Grand Prixes.

The good thing of Le Mans, its more dynamic to me, there are familiar faces, and the variety of categories are nice,

A lot can happen in 24 hours, ask Mark Webber that on 2014 was only 2 hours from the finnish line and being front in the competition and suffered from problems with the car. I can´t imagine what he must have felt.

Porsche looks like the winning option this year. Many of the teams using this cars have gained good position in the qualifying sessions.

There is a famous actor wich am rooting for thanks to my wife (she follows the series where he used to work at.) but dont get me wrong, the man finished last year´s 24 hours, hes more experienced now, looking forward to see what his team do.

The micheline´s specials have benn very good, enjoy the 3ep special "WE ARE RACERS"


And the Highlights of the Pole position!


So... Yep. Don´t look for me this weekend. I will be immersed on LeMans!





No comments:

Post a Comment